I am a Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree and I want to...
become an ECEAP Nutrition Consultant

A Nutrition Consultant provides consultation on children’s special dietary requirements and nutrition education activities for children and families and approves menus. View ECEAP Standards for more information: http://www.del.wa.gov/publications/eceap/docs/ECEAP_PerformanceStandards...


Must meet the following qualifications:​

  • Registered Dietitian (R.D.) credentialed through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association); or a Washington State certified nutritionist under RCW 18.138

Educational Pathways

Find Degree Options