I am a High School Graduate or have a GED and I want to...
become a Family Home Child Care Assistant

A Family Home Child Care Volunteer helps in the licensed Family Home while under the direct supervision and direction of the facility staff. View DEL Licensing site for more information: http://www.del.wa.gov/laws/rules/licensing.aspx


Must meet the following qualifications:

  • 18 years of age
  • valid First Aid and CPR
  • complete Child Care Basics

Educational Pathways

Find Degree Options