I am a Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree and I want to...
become an ECEAP Health Consultant

A Health Consultant provides consultation regarding individual children’s health needs and health education programming for children and families. View ECEAP Standards for more information: http://www.del.wa.gov/publications/eceap/docs/ECEAP_PerformanceStandards...


Must meet one of the following qualifications:

  • Licensed in Washington State as a registered nurse (R.N.) or as a physician (M.D., N.D, D.O.)
  • Bachelor’s or higher degree in public health, nursing, health education, health sciences, medicine or related field

Educational Pathways

Find Degree Options